2.23.2009

A little late...

Just wanted to do a quick post tonight, as my goal was to update my blog every week.  This does come a little late, but then again, so do I.  (Those of you who know me well will agree.)  I know they're not the most beautiful things in the world (nor is my photography--we'll work on that), but I did make them with the help of my friends Monica and Linda.  We made them after Valentine's Day, but when isn't a good day for strawberries and chocolate?  


There's no recipe, but if you really don't know how to make them, send me an email.  Or better yet, look it up yourself.  I really don't know how to make them, either.  This was my first attempt.  Still delicious, though.

2 comments:

Yangster said...

They were delicious. My fav was the white chocolate. They were even better after being in the fridge for a bit.

JP said...

They look amazing. Wish I could have tried one.